Ticketing system of the museum complex "Russia is my history", StavropolOn September 05, 2017, a high-tech museum and exhibition complex "Russia is my history" was opened in Stavropol. The museum with an area of 7.5 thousand square meters is unique both by the scope and the number of advanced exposition solutions in southern regions of Russia. Using the state-of-the-art multimedia equipment, the museum visitors can see a panorama of four main milestones of the country: "Romanovs", "Rurikids", "1917-1945. From great disturbance to the great Victory", from the Victory in the Great Patriotic War to 2017. A separate part of the exposition is dedicated to the regional and city history. The project of historical parks "Russia is my history" is implemented with the support of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin. It is aimed at arousing patriotism, developing high social activity, civil liability and spirituality. There are parks under this project in Moscow and Ufa.
Access of visitors to the museum complex is performed using the state-of-the-art software and hardware complex of the TSACS LENTA-MUSEUM developed and implemented by Infomatika Company.
The ticketing and access control system LENTA-MUSEUM allows the museum complex performing:
1. sales of tickets and additional services of the complex (including in case of groups of visitors) both via the cash desk, and online resources (proprietary e-shop, third-party ticket operator web-sites);
2. visitors' access control;
3. attendance records in view of different categories;
4. time keeping of museum guides;
5. reporting in view of different levels of analytics.