Ticketing system for the handball club "Rostov-Don""Rostov-Don" is a female handball club from Rostov-on-Don. It was founded in 1965. Prior to 2002, it was named as "Rostselmash".It is one of the oldest clubs of Russia. The repeated champion of the country, the Russian Handball Cup and Super Cup winner, the European Handball Federation Cup winner and the Cup of European countries. During 2016/2017 season, the "Rostov-Don" has made a "golden quadruple" by winning four trophies: the Russian Super Cup, the Russian Cup, the Championship of Russia and the European Handball Federation Cup.
In order to improve the quality of fan service and accessibility of teams' games tickets and subscription, the management of the handball club "Rostov-Don" decided to equip the sports club and its home arena, sports palace "ODFK" with the up-to-date ticket sales and access control system allowing automating the ticket sales and access control for the audience and accredited persons to the sports palace.
The implementation partner was Infomatika Company, which is a developer of a ticket sales and access control system LENTA having long experience in automation of professional sports clubs and facilities.
The main tasks of automation were:
- Promotion of tickets, subscription and club cards through all kinds of sales channels, including through own e-shop on the club's website;
- Creation of online market for accreditation;
- Access control for the audience and accredited persons;
- Assurance of comfort, safety and attendance of matches;
Within the framework of the project, Infomatika has performed the following:
1. Equipment of the Sports Palace "ODFK" with a software and hardware complex of the ticket sales and access control system LENTA.
Working stations of cashiers, managers and security officers are automated.Access control for the audience and accredited persons is implemented using mobile terminals U2013.
2. Development and start-up of the e-shop of electronic tickers and subscription on the club's website on the basis of the TSACS LENTA. The service allows purchasing tickets and subscription on the team's website on-line.
3. Development and launch of online market for accreditation on the basis of TSACS LENTA-Accreditation. The service allowed automating acceptance, registration, approval of applications and issue of accreditation badges to the participants of sports events. To formalize the accreditation, it is enough to send the application on the club's website and after its approval, to receive the accreditation badge by e-mail to pass through the access control system.
The system is successfully put into operation on August 01, 2017.