Kazanskaya Yarmarka Exhibition Complex, Kazan
Equipping the exhibition complex with ticket sales and access control system on the basis of LENTA - Museum ACS ticketing system. Implementation of accreditation system.
- Implementation of LENTA - Museum ACS ticketing system;
- Implementation of LENTA - Accreditation ACS software and integrating it with the existing system at the facility;
- Manufacture and installation of half-height tripod turnstiles at the mainentrance unit - 2 pcs;
- Manufacture and installation ofU)2013 mobile ticket checking terminals - 7 pcs;
- Linea Pro N)FC manual ticket scanners - 2 pcs;
- Installation of half-height double- leaved gates for people with limited mobility - 1 pc;
- Cashier workstations - 3 pcs;
- Manager workstations - 2 pcs.
Kazanskaya Yarmarka is the largest exhibition complex of Tatarstan, which has three pavilions with a total area of 6,700 sq.m., the main VIP pavilion for receptions and presentations, and a modern business center.
Annually more than 40 exhibition events are held here that cover practically all industries and create optimal conditions for development and promotion of the domestic producer both in Russian and world markets. Every year, more than 5,000 companies from Russia and 45 other countries take part in the exhibitions, and about 500,000 people visit them.
- Ticket sales automation;
- Visitor access control automation;
- Obtaining reliable financial and statistical reporting;
- Installation of accreditation system.