State historical, architectural and Art Museum "Ostrov-Grad Sviyazhsk"
Equipping the complex with an automated visitor counting system.
- installation of cashier workstations and manager workstations;
- equipping the main entrance spaces with a stationary access control system;
- equipping all the facilities with ticket check terminals;
- installation of Lenta-Museum ACS;
- installation of a CRM system and integrating it with Lenta ACS;
- installation of automated visitor counting system in each facility;
- deployment of radio networks for all the facilities in the complex;
- development of an online ticket store.
The CRM system collects the information about visitors both from the ticketing system data and through other data entries, such as questionnaires. It enables you to perform sales and attendance data analysis across categories and displays the resulting information in a user-friendly way (graphs, charts, and tables). It also helps identify the periods with the greatest load on each facility and the complexes as a whole.
The visitors to the museum complex can purchase tickets through several convenient ways: at the museum's ticket offices, on RT Public Services web portal, including the mobile application, through the network of Public services informational terminals located in Tatarstan.
"Ostrov-grad Sviyazhsk" Museum is a unique historical, architectural, and natural landscape monument. It is located 30 km from Kazan in the waters of the three rivers – the Volga, the Sviyaga, and the Shchuka. Founded by Ivan the Terrible as a strong fortress, Sviyazhsk has preserved numerous monuments of the ancient Russian architecture, Orthodox culture, and history. The listed buildings include37 cultural heritage sites, 19 of them are of federal, and 18 of regional (republican) level.
Collecting reliable information about the attendance of the complex and its facilities (both entrance charged and free-of-charge). Analyzing the sales and attendance data across different categories of visitors (gender, age, geography, ticket purchase sources). Providing free access for social categories of citizens. Ticketing and access control for visitors. Expanding sales channels and accurate financial and statistical accountability. Keeping records of the guides' activities.