Implemented in 2019
- Deployment of LENTA ACS;
- Supply and installation of full-height turnstile Gotschlich equipped with interactive self-contained full-featured control module with a barcode and contactless card scanner, manufactured by Infomatika – 2 pcs;
- Supply and installation of gates equipped with a barcode and contactless card scanner, manufactured by Infomatika – 4 pcs;
- Cashier AWS – 2 sets;
- Manager AWS – 1 set.
Kazan Zoo Garden was founded in 1806 by professor Karl Fuchs as Kazan University botanical garden and is currently one of the oldest in Europe.
In 1931, by resolution of Kazan City Executive Committee, the botanical garden and the zoo opened as part of the State Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan in 1925 were merged into a cultural institution – Kazan Zoo Botanical Garden. Today, Kazan Zoo is not only the oldest, but also the only zoo in the Russian Federation that combines animal and plant collections.
- Automation of ticket sales and visitor access control;
- Removal of human error from selling and checking tickets;
- Obtaining reliable financial and statistical reporting.