The work scope included:
- Introduction of Lenta-Sports Palace TSACS;
- Equipping the RO ODFK Sports Palace (Rostov Region) with 12 U2013 mobile access control terminals;
- Equipment of the server node and personnel workstations: automation of 3 cashier, 1 manager and 1 accreditation manager workstations;
- Development and launch of an online accreditation medium on the club's web site;
- Development of an online ticket store on the club's web site.
Installation of Lenta ticketing system allowed marketing the entire ticket mass through all possible online sales channels without using the quota mechanism:
- RO ODFK Sports Palace, Rostov-on-Don, ticket offices;
- city ticket offices;
- the club's in-house online store;
- ticket operators' web sites.
Rostov-Don is a women’s
handball team from Rostov-on-Don. Established in 1965, the
club was called Rostselmash until 2002. It is one of the oldest
clubs in Russia. A multiple national
champion, the winner of the national handball Cup and Super Cup, the EHF Cup,
and the European Cup. In the 2016/2017 season,
Rostov-Don made the "golden poker", winning four trophies: Russian
Super Cup, Russian Cup, the Championship of Russia, and the EHF Cup.
- Providing the club with an efficient and user-friendly tool to work with both individual ticket sales and bookings, quotas, and group reservations;
- Organizing tickets and club cards sale through all possible sales channels, including the club's own online store on the club's web site;
- Establishing an Internet site for accreditation;
- Spectators and accredited persons access control;
- Ensuring comfort, safety, and attendance of matches.