Ticket service chain restaurants “Maximilians”
Automation of online table reserving, ticket sale, access control to club restaurant net through the "Lenta-Club" ticket-and-deposit system.
- Providing an employer with the "Lenta-Club" system on the agency basis and installing it at employer's facilities;
- Management of events and halls of all restaurants;
- Installation of automated machines to check tickets in all restaurants;
- Development of an internet shop to sell tickets on the restaurant site.
Once the ticket/ deposit system is introduced, the employer receives the following:
- Own ticket system and online table reserving system;
- Necessary equipment and servicing on the turnkey basis;
- 100% reporting online;
- CRM (optionally).
- Online reserving the tables and putting money on deposit through the network website;
- Purchasing a ticket for a concert, dancing floor, table without additional commissions and dues;
- Preliminary ordering dishes according to a menu, if deposit payment is done;
- Choosing a table according to a hall diagram.
Maximilian's" is a chain restaurant of club Bavarian restaurants with own brewery in nine Russian cities. The area of each restaurant makes at least 2,000 m2 with its capacity of at least 800 seats.
The network has been founded in 2009, in Nameberzhnye Chelny and currently there are restaurants in Kazan, Ufa, Samara, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Tyumen and Krasnoyarsk.
In the restaurants there are concert venues, on which such performers as "Leningrad", Vera Brezhneva, Yelka, Scooter, C.C. Catch, Bi-2, Angelica Varum, Dima Bilan, Sergey Lazarev, Polina Gagarina, "Serebro", Chizh and Co, Vladimir Kuzmin, Constantine Nikolsky, "Smyslovye Galutsinatsi", IOWA, Dzhigan etc. have given concerts.
One more work format of the "Maximilian's network restaurants is the "Dykhanie nochi"-project. The following famous Russian DJs take part in it: Dj Nejtrino, Dj Rich-Art, Dj Miller, Dj Baur, Dj Sergey Riga, Dj Tsvetkоff, Astero Project, Dj Denis Rublev and others.
Enhancing the restaurant service level. Providing an employer with tools to reserve tables, pay for tickets of restaurant events through the Internet.