A service set up to provide technical support for our customers
Our company has established specializad technical support functions for infrastructure projects, that help the Customer's system operate as efficiently as possible.
A structural unit of the company that provides technical support for the delivered projects 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The primary objective of technical support for infrastructure projects is to prevent failure in terminal operation, so much attention is paid to maintenance checkup and diagnosis of equipment. For this purpose, a multi-stage monitoring system is used – one of the company's in-house technological developments. Monitoring allows managing operation of all infomats and developing the relevant reports.
- Operations Control
The operator receives full information about the equipment status, provides advice, makes daily work plans for engineers, prioritizes tasks, and fully controls their execution.
- Engineering Division
Engineers ensure the operation of the terminals. Technicians are provided with the appropriate tools and the necessary set of spare parts, which allows them to quickly perform all the work. On average, one request is addressed in no more than 3 hours.
- Hardware and software monitoring tools
Real-time equipment status monitoring.
- Specialized mobile application
Using the mobile app, the engineer quickly receives new tasks and sends reports to the operator.
HOW DOES A MULTI-STAGE MONITORING SYSTEM WORK?
- Requests related to infomat operation are delegated to Infomatika operations control service.
- Experienced operators help you solve the problem over the telephone or remote connection. If necessary, the engineer visits the customer's site.
The engineer receives a real time notification of a new task via a special mobile application. Sophisticated logistics and a clear algorithm of interaction between the operator and engineers ensures the maximum efficiency of the service process.
After completing the task, the engineer sends a photo report about the work completed to the operator.
All project support technicians are highly qualified specialists trained to work with Infomatika software and hardware packages.
- Technical support provides project support daily from 08:00a.m. to 08:00p.m., seven days a week;
- The online team work of operators and engineers allows working as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- The automated monitoring system allows you to quickly get information about the state of the equipment online;
- The timely preventive maintenance ensures uninterrupted operation of the equipment and extended service life.
We ensure the smooth operation of three large-scale projects:
- IMIAS, Moscow - service support of 1800 infomats in 670 medical institutions of MoscowThe Integrated Medical Information and Analytical System (IMIAS) of Moscow — is one of the most ambitious, organizationally complex, and socially significant IT projects in recent years. The project involves 4,500 specialists in various areas from more than 30 Russian IT companies. The system is used by 23,000 medical workers from over 670 institutions.
Within the project, Infomatika is responsible for development, production, and maintenance of the specialized electronic queueing terminals of Moscow.
- Electronic Tatarstan, RT - service support of infomats and take-a-number-system equipment in 37 localities of the RepublicElectronic Tatarstan is one of the most ambitious projects aimed at increasing the efficiency of internal and external work of Tatarstan state authorities in providing services to businesses and the public.
Infomatika manufactures and provides maintenance of public services terminals, electronic queueing systems, develops and supports the cultural institutions ticket sales service of RT.
- Support for ticketing systems in 45 Russian cities that sell tickets for more than 1,000 events simultaneouslyProfessional sports clubs, World Cup stadiums, ice arenas, multi-purpose sports complexes, entertainment parks, and museum and historical complexes throughout the country rely on Lenta TSACS daily in their work.
Leave a request and get advice
+7 (843) 511-22-33
Sales of tickets and services, as well as spectators and accredited persons access control at sports facilities of any scale.
Automated fare payment control system (AFPCS) designed to automate transport services
Ticket sales and access control system for automating ticket sales/services and controlling visitor access