Palace of sports, Kazan
Comprehensive equipment of the sports palace with LENTA ticketing system.
- development and production of controllers, turnstiles and gates;
- design, manufacture and installation of ticket readers;
- installation of pedestal, tripod turnstiles, fences, gates;
- equipment of the server node and workstations;
- installation of LENTA-Palace of Sports ticketing system.
Palace of Sports is one of the oldest sports facilities of Kazan. Until recently, it was on the ice arena of the Palace of Sports that the home matches of Ak Bars of the Russian Hockey Championship were held. The Palace of Sports has two ice rinks. The main rink hosts a variety of sports and entertainment events and the training rink is used for year-round public skating.
The automation of the Palace of Sports was timed to the 2008 World Junior Ice Hockey Championship.