Ticketing and access control system of the "Gazovik" stadium.
The Infomatika Company has completed a project of comprehensive fitting out of the "Gazovik" stadium in Orenburg with a ticket sales and access control system.
The "Gazovik" stadium is a home arena of the "Orenburg" football club.Within the framework of major reconstruction of 2013-2017, the stadium acquired new stands equipped with up-to-date acoustic and lighting equipment, sheds, comfortable skyboxes, and currently, it holds up to 8,000 persons.To provide necessary safety of football players and fans, the stadium was equipped with state-of-the-art ticket sales and access control system meeting all requirements of the Russian Premier League.
The implementation partner was Infomatika Company, which is a developer of a ticket sales and access control system LENTA having long successful experience in automation of sports facilities of various levels.
The main tasks of automation were:
- Promotion of tickets, subscription, club cards;
- Implementation of the e-shop for tickets of the "Orenburg" football club;
- Access control for the audience to the stadium;
- Assurance of comfort, safety when visiting matches;
- Administration of user work stations (cashiers, managers, security officers) and their access rights; schedule generation.
During the project implementation of the ticket sales and access control system LENTA, the following was performed in the "Gazovik" stadium:
- Manufacturing and installation of half-height and full-height turnstiles, emergency/service electromagnetic wickets, wickets for mobility impaired people;
- Installation of the photofixation system (LENTA-ID);
- Development of the data integration module between the ticket sales and access control system of the stadium and the ticket sales and fan identification system of the Russian Premier League;
- Equipment of the server node and personnel work stations;
- Implementation of the e-shop for tickets of the "Orenburg" football club.
Due to implementation of the automated ticket sales and access control system, the stadium management obtained an efficient tool of sports facility control, and sports fans were provided with the up-to-date service.