High-tech half-height smart turnstile "Vector Plus" is made of stainless steel with tempered glass inserts. Provides access by contactless cards, barcode / QR code, biometric parameters.
Designed to control the access of spectators, accredited persons and personnel to facilities with high throughput (stadiums, sports facilities, cultural institutions, etc.).A feature of the model is a compact mounting size, which allows you to place the turnstile on objects with limited free space. The high, graceful case of a turnstile creates feeling of reliability and safety.
The smart-turnstile can be equipped with BLE / NFC readers to work with a mobile application.
DIFFERENT FROM A CONVENTIONAL TURNSTILE, THE "VECTOR PLUS" SMART TURNSTILE HAS SEVERAL UNIQUE FEATURES:
- This is not just a turnstile, it is a fully functional IP device, where all components (controllers, readers, software) are already built into the turnstile at the factory. It is reliable, comfortable, aesthetically pleasing.
- The full-featured integrated access control soﬅware allows the smart turnstile to work both independently, without connecting to an external ACS, and easily integrate the turnstile with any external information systems, for example, any object ACS and control it using hardware/software remotes. Convenient and user-friendly management interface + API for connecting an external ACS.
- Built-in automated single-use pass system (SPS) - allows you to quickly and conveniently compose and coordinate applications for a pass, which is sent to the visitor's smartphone in the form of a QR code. It is important that the SPS works in parallel with the main access control system of the facility. The system does not replace the ACS, but complements and expands its capabilities. The joint use of a smart turnstile and the single-use pass system allows you to fully automate the process of visitors accessing the facility.
- Built-in IP camera for face recognition system. Integration with most well-known manufacturers of solutions in the field of face recognition is possible (VisionLabs, STC, etc.)
- Several identification factors allow using any method of passing through the turnstile - contactless cards, all types of barcode / QR code, biometric parameters (for example, face), BLE and NFC tags, as well as setting up multi-factor access by several parameters.
- A bright color display broadcasts graphic and informational messages - ticket status, access permission or the reason for denied access, service messages, etc
- The built-in ACS controller automatically switches between online and offline modes, downloading changes from an external system allows the smart turnstile to work even if there are power outages.
- Antipanic system - when alarm is triggered, the arms move to the lower position, thereby ensuring an unobstructed passage.
- "Vector Plus" can be produced as a payment turnstile with the possibility of cashless payment and receipt printing
The equipment is certified and meets the necessary safety requirements.
DC power supply voltage ||230 VAC|
Maximum current consumption ||2 A|
Power consumption ||55 Wh|
Capacity, passes/ hour: |
In barcode pass mode
In card pass mode
In free pass mode
In evacuation mode
the passageway is completely open
Passage area width ||550 mm|
Number of buit-in displays ||1/2|
Number of built-in readers ||1/2|
Supported barcode types:Linear (1D)
EAN-8/13, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF) etc.
QR Code, Aztec etc.
Contactless interface:Working frequency:
Supported card types:
ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B MIFARE Series
Average time to failure at least ||
20 mln passes|
Average service life||8 years|