Bolgar state historical and architectural Museum-reserve
Deployment of an automated visitor counting system.
- installation of cashier workstations and manager workstations;
- equipping the main entrance groups with a stationary access control system;
- equipping all the complex facilities with ticket check terminals;
- installation of Lenta-Museum ACS; installation of a CRM system and integrating it with Lenta ACS;
- installation of automated visitor counting system in each facility;
- deployment of radio networks for all the facilities in the complex;
- development of an online ticket store.
Bolgar State Historical and Architectural Museum-Reserve was established in 1969 and is the oldest in the Republic of Tatarstan. Is the northmost monument of medieval Muslim architecture worldwide, a unique and single example of the Bulgaro-Tatar architecture of the middle XIII-XIV centuries.
It is unrivaled throughout the world as a valuable historical monument testifying to the disappeared states (Volga Bulgaria, the Golden Horde), the vanished culture, the lifestyle and as having had a significant impact during the X-XV centuries on the development of culture and architecture.