Kazan Arena Stadium
Organization of the ticket system of the professional football club "Rubin".
Implemented in 2013
- Fault tolerant server system;
- LENTA TSACS;
- Full-height rotor turnstiles at the main entrance areas for the spectator sector – 58 sets;
- Half-height motorized double-leaved turnstiles for the central entrance space of the west VIP zone – 4 sets;
- Half-height rotor 2-arm turnstiles at entrance spaces of the east VIP zone and the additional entrance space of the west VIP zone – 9 sets;
- Half-height double-leaved motorized gates at the entrance space of the VIP zone – 8 sets;
- Full-height escape gates – 89 sets;
- Cashier workstations (3 POSs: 2 main with 14 cash operating units and 1 extra for the fan sector) – 29 sets;
- Manager workstations – 6 sets;
- 12 V6 Rubin infomats for printing tickets bought via the Internet using a Master Card;
- 8 card readers with gates for people with limited mobility;
- Launching ticket sales at Rubin FC online store.
Kazan Arena is a multi-purpose football stadium, the home arena of Rubin football club. It is one of the most capacious stadiums in Russia having room for 45,000 spectators. It was the first football stadium in Russia built to host the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Rubin FC is one of the leaders of Russian football in the second half of 2000s. Founded in 1958, it was a double champion of Russia in 2008/09. The club is winner of the 2012 Cup of Russia, the 2010 Commonwealth Cup, the 2010 Cup of Russia and the 2012 Super Cup of Russia.
Providing the club with efficient and user-friendly tools for both individual and season ticket sales, reservations, quotas, and group applications. Ensuring the opportunity to play at several venues with one ticketing system. Integration with CRM system and Russian Premier League fan identification system.