A large-scale republic-level project to organize ticket sales in cultural institutions using online resources: the portal of RT public services, official mobile app, and infomat network.
PROBLEMS TO BE SOLVED
- Ticket sales;
- Working with prices, price zones, and graphical floor plans;
- Accountable forms management;
- Accountable forms management;
- Visitor monitor - displaying room plans when selling tickets and advertising information at other times;
- Working with invitation cards;
- Registration of rejects and refunds;
- Editing ticket layouts;
- Online ticket store.
Development and launch of an individual online ticket sales store
- Unique, mobile-responsive design of the online store;
- Simple statistics collection and flexible analytical system configuration;
- Working hours of the online store 7 days a week, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Moscow time.
- The ability to configure Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics, search engine promotion of the domain;
- Remote administration of the online store server;
- Integration with an existing personal account;
- Providing a ticket as a pdf file/link to a website or wallet on mobile devices;
- Support for Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Ticket sales and visitor access control automation;
- Development and launch of online ticket sales store on the theatre's web site.
- Increasing ticket sales channels. Ability to sell tickets online through all sales channels without using the quota mechanism;
- Removal of human error from selling and checking tickets;
- Reliable financial and statistical reporting.
LENTA TSACS AS A TICKETING PLATFORM FOR UNITING REGIONAL PUBLIC CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS
Republic of tatarstan ticketing project
Automation of individual facilities
Sports Palace, Central Stadium, G. Kamal Theatre, Kyrlai amusement park
Creation of a public ticketing system. Selling tickets to the Universiade via infomats.
Redirection of ticket mass to RT Public Services portal
Ticket sales through interactive kiosks and RT Public Services portal with no extra charge.
Automation of 15 cultural institutions of the Republic of Tatarstan
Equipping the museum complexes in Bolgar and Sviyazhsk with a comprehensive visitor counting and ticket sale system.
IntegrationA large number of integration interfaces for interacting with related systems
Ease of useA handy mechanism for working with bookings, distributors, and group sales
Setting the hall schemeThe ability to create a variety of seating options on the same site
TransparencyTransparent and clear licensing policy. The user always gets the full functionality of the selected product.
Choice of equipmentSupport for thermal printers from all major manufacturers (Datamax, Custom, Zebra, etc.)
UniquenessUnique functional and design characteristics of access control facilities structural elements at customer request
Contactless technologySupport for MasterCard PayPass technology, allowing usage of a contactless Bank card both for payment and as a universal identifier
54-FZMeets the requirements of 54-FZ
Leave a request and get advice on Lenta-Theatre
Sales of tickets and services, as well as spectators and accredited persons access control at sports facilities of any scale.
Automated fare payment control system (AFPCS) designed to automate transport services
Ticket sales and access control system for automating ticket sales/services and controlling visitor access