Russia is my history, Kazan
- Introduction of Lenta-Museum TSACS;
- Installation of mobile ticket check terminals – 7 sets;
- Linea Pro NFC manual ticket scanners – 2 sets;
- Installation of half-height double-leaved gates for people with limited mobility - 1 set;
- Equipment of the server node and the personnel workstations: 3 cashier workstations, 2 manager workstations.
1. selling tickets and supplementary services of the complex including those for groups both via ticket offices and using online resources (the complex's own online store, third party ticket operators' web sites);
2. visitor access control;
3. attendance records by visitor categories;
4. guides working hours recording;
5. financial reports at various analytical levels.
In Kazan, the park is located in the territory of Kazanskaya Yarmarka exhibition center, the exhibition area here exceeds 5.5 thousand sq.m. The museum presents not only the history of Russia, but also the historical and cultural heritage of the peoples of Tatarstan from ancient times to the present day.
- Ticket and supplementary services sales automation;
- Access control automation;
- Getting handy tools for selling group visit tickets;
- Reliable financial and statistical reporting.