Russia is my history historical park, Ufa
- Implementation of LENTA-Museum automated control system;
- Manufacture and installation of half-height three-arm turnstiles at the main entrance areas – 5 setc;
- Manufacture and installation of half-height rotor turnstiles with a rigid restriction - 2 sets;
- Installation of half-height gates for people with limited mobility – 5 sets;
- Cashier AWS – 2 sets;
- Manager AWS – 1 set.
2. visitor access control;
3. attendance records by visitor categories;
4. guides working hours recording;
5. financial reports at various analytical levels.
The Russia is My History park is the largest multimedia project in the Russian Federation. It is a "living" history book, which vividly and fascinatingly recounts the vital milestones in the fate of our country: “The Romanovs”, “The Rurikids”, “1917–1945”. From the great upheavals to the Great Victory, from the Victory in the Great Patriotic War to 2017.
The project was created by the Patriarchal Council of Culture and the Humanitarian Projects Foundation with the support of the Russian Presidential Administration and the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation. The project is being implemented in 25 Russian cities.
Infomatika undertakes comprehensive deployment of LENTA-Museum TSACS in the "Russia is my history" parks.
Ticket and supplementary services sales automation;
Access control automation;
Getting handy tools for selling group visit tickets;
Reliable financial and statistical reporting.