Russia is My History park, Samara
Implemented in 2017
- Implementation of LENTA - Museum ACS ticketing system;
- Equipping the entrance units with half-height Horizon turnstiles - 2 pcs;
- Installation of half-height double-leaved gates for people with limited mobility - 1 pcs;
- Equipment of the server node and the personnel workstations: 2 cashier workstations, 1 manager workstation.
1. sell tickets and supplementary services of the complex including those for groups both via ticket offices and using online resources the complex's own online store, third party ticket operators' web sites;
2. visitor access control;
3. attendance records by visitor categories;
4. guides working hours recording;
5. financial reports at various analytical levels.
The exhibition complex includes four permanent expositions: "The Romanovs", "The Rurikids", "1917-1945. From great upheavals to the Great Victory", from the Victory in the Great Patriotic War to 2017.
Apart from all-Russian history, each exhibition includes chapters of Samara Oblast history, illustrating this or that period.
- Ticket and supplementary services sales automation;
- Access control automation;
- Getting handy tools for selling group visit tickets;
- Obtaining reliable financial and statistical reporting.